Tourist Map – Currumbin Community Farm Campus
Resources used for Navigational Tourist Map creation:
• Google Earth for scale accuracy
• Overlay surveyor plans onto google earth for exact boundaries and layout of campus
• Photos of environment for style of structures and materials
1. First draft as a 2D pencil sketch.
2. 3D outline of campus with a section fully rendered for approval.
3. Icon set details finalised and rendered to go on map legend.
4. Full render of illustration from 3D layout using Adobe Illustrator CS6. First final draft emailed for approval.
5. Minor changes and amends, then final approval.
6. Client received an editable vector EPS file, print ready PDF files and jpegs.
Click below for link to client’s website: