Creating New Fuels for Australia positive public relations poster for local community
I was commissioned by a Public Relations company in Brisbane to design a poster to create positive public awareness in the local community for a mining venture. The illustration needed to depict the many positive outcomes of mining on a local community.
1. Initial meeting in Brisbane with the PR company to discuss the project and go through the brief.
2. Quote on project.
3. Initial pencil sketch of poster. Some minor changes made to layout and content.
4. Full render of illustration with key points being in bubbles.
5. Minor tweaks to content and detail. Illustration approved.
6. Supply poster as a vector file as it was blown up to A0 size.